top of page


What's the difference between "sex therapy" and "therapy"?

As a practitioner who focuses on sex positive therapy, I studied all the same things in school about mental health as any other ASW, however, as someone who is sex positive myself, I decided on taking classes after obtaining my Master's degree in order to focus on serving needs related to sexual health. This means I can address mental health problems such as depression and anxiety, while also having a deep understanding of different relationship models, the impact of sex being painful, and alternative sexual desires. 

Do you accept insurance?

We are currently an out-of-network provider, which means we do not accept health insurance. However, we can issue a superbill for you to submit to your insurance company if they offer reimbursement for out-of-network providers.

What are your rates?

Individuals: $200/50 minutes

Multiples: $250+

I have a limited number of lower sliding scale spots reserved for low-income clients.

How do I know if you are the right therapist for me?

Finding the right mental health care provider can be a difficult process. I am dedicated to you finding the person that is best for you. That's why we offer a free consultation, so that you get to see if you feel like we are a good fit. I am always open to feedback and am here to help you in finding whatever supports you the best (even if that's not me).

Additional questions?

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page